Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Aislewalk

Bragging Mommy Alert: Look away if you must!!

Some of you know that back in August, my kiddos modeled for the fabulous Michelle Libby of Studio 32 for a spread in the 2011 issue of Aislewalk magazine. Aislewalk is an awesome vendor filled magazine for the Vancouver bride. Erin Gilmore is the creative genius behind this gorgeous book and you must check it out... (and not just cause my kids are in it!).

The launch party was last night so I can finally share the images with you! Yippee!!

http://www.aisle-walk.com/editorials.php

Scroll down and click on Cakes... that'd be Ash and Jake right there!

The coolest part about the launch (other than the amazing digs, the delicious food and the gorgeous company) was that Ash and Jake actually received an award for being in the magazine!! It was soooo sweet and I can't believe that of all the things that Erin had planned for that night, she included a shout out to my kiddos. So sweet!

They're pretty sure they're famous now and are plotting a way to thanks Miss Erin. I'm sure they'll come up with something great! ;)

I have a bunch of copies so if you want one, grab one from me! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ooo, it must be nice to be famous!
Jake & Ashley, did you get to taste any of those lovely goodies!
Great job!