Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!

Ok, maybe mommy was screaming cause we had to take the kiddos to Dinotown today. Wow. That places just gets worse and worse, year after year. But, the kids LOVED it! And that's the important part... right?!? I think the highlight of my day was taking photos of them eating their ice cream. Here's a few... I'll probably post a few more later.


This is Erika (Ash and Jake's cousin on Ted's side) and Ash and Jake enjoying their end of day treat.





The funny part about this is that the ice cream cone that Jake is holding was Ted's and we only gave it to him to hold as a "prop" while I snapped a few shots of the kiddos all enjoying their treat...... he quickly claimed it as his own. haha!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he not the cutest blue eyed baby you've ever seen. He just makes you want to squeeze him. Those blue eyes are melt your heart!My little grandson the heartbreaker.
Love you Jakey,
Grammie