Wednesday, December 26, 2007
2. De-STRESS... Buy the book Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.
3. Time Management... Create some sort of daily schedule and stick to it!
4. Learn to Say No... I'm not superwoman, and I CAN'T do everything.
5. 4 Shoots a Month.... and STICK TO IT!! (Of course, exceptions here are time-sensitive shoots).
6. Save $$$... Cut out the frivolous spending. This means fast food, slurpees, etc. (see goal #1)
7. Me Time! ... Find some time for me (may take on the form of nightly walking/jogging).
8. Get SLEEP... no more 2am nights.
9. Photograph for fun... Not just work.
10. Slow down... take it all in.
So the only ones I was successful at were.... ok.... crap.... None.
Well now... here we are almost exactly a year later and boy did I fail! Wow, I could write the exact same list for this year... how depressing.
It's not easy being a stay at home mom, working full time running your own business, be a good wife, a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, a good everything and still have time for me.
I'm not going to make another list, because, to be honest, I don't think I would be successful at it. Some of those things just won't come until both my babies are in school full time and a little more independent. Right now, my family needs me more than I need me and I'm pretty ok with that... after all, I have the rest of my life to lose 28 lbs, get sleep and save money. Ok... so Ted would rather that I get on that last one relatively soon! LOL
Ted renovated my upstairs bathroom this weekend with the help of my amazing father. I honestly am the luckiest girl in the world to have the two of them in my life. SO come on by and see the pretty above counter sink and fancy faucet! LOL!
Till next time! :)