Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, September 7, 2007

My Baby's going to SCHOOL!!??!!??

Yes, that's right! It was Ash's first day of preschool yesterday. MY GAWD, where did the time go?!?! Wasn't this just yesterday?!?!?!





And now, here we are... on her way to school...






And walking down the street with daddy... backpack and all!





As much as she says she can't wait to get there, I detected a little bit of anxiety...






The crossing guard LOVED her! But who doesn't?!? :)





Ashleigh's best little friend is enrolled in the same class... Emily P.







And I think she made it that much easier for Ash to go in... "Mommy who???"



Emily and Ash didn't leave each other's side the whole class... and they had a blast together doing crafts, and painting, and singing, and sitting in learning circle. They're going to have so much fun over the next year. I'll keep you posted! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gawd Jill, I can't believe that Ash is going to preschool !!!
You're coverage of her first day
is priceless!
Give her my love and Congratulations for being the
prettiest, smartest preschooler
going!!!
Hugs and Kisses from Gigi.
XOX XOX XOX

Kelly and Larry said...

Hello Ash,

Hope you had a real good 1st day of school sweetie!
I'll just bet you are the brightest of the bunch! Cutest to I am sure!
How nice for you that Mommy took those wonderful photo's, those will be such sweetie memories for you!
I will look forward to a painting or craft from you!
Have fun everyday!
Luv & kisses
Auntie Kelly
xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
I was looking at Emily and Ash and thinking about when you had your first day. It really doesn't seem that long ago!! How awesome for Ash that she has that pic. so that one day she can look and see herself on her first day of school. She is soooo lucky!!

Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,

Another awesome shot of Ashleigh!! Could you send the black and white one where Ash is walking with Ted and looking back. It is amazing!!

Love,
MOM