Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

First Post of 2009!!

Well it seems that I haven't followed through on my blogging resolution like I thought I would... 2009 was supposed to be a lot slower and I was supposed to be a LOT more bored than I am! LOL I have to say though, I can't complain! I have amazing clients and they keep me nice and busy! Right now, I'm booking into June and that's just CRAZY for newborn photography... I mean, who books their maternity and newborn photos at 3 months preggo?!?!? My clients apparently!

I take it as a huge compliment and I am just so thankful that this little venture that started not even two years ago has taken off so successfully... it doesn't get much better than doing what you love for a living AND being able to stay home with your kids. Don't get me wrong, life isn't all peaches and cream... it gets stressful and a delicate balance needs to be found (still searching!) but all in all, I can't complain!

So anyways, I just wanted to give all of you that aren't on Facebook a little update and say that I am going to keep this blog updated with the going ons in my life and my family's life. So here are a couple recent pics of Ash and Jake taken today and yesterday. :) Note the sweater that Jake is wearing... thanks Uncle Blair!! He LOVES IT!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture perfect as usual!!
Thanks for sharing!
Luv Auntie Kel
xo