Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Little Beauty


Check her out! Isn't she stunning?! LOVE that girl!

Took this shot in my front yard today while giving my aunt a quick lesson in photography. Man, trying to teach this stuff reminds me why I don't hold formal workshops!! I feel like video taping myself trying to teach my aunt so that I can send the video footage to all the photogs that email me asking me to do workshops... no one wants to pay to listen to me stumble over my words!!! LMAO!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot.
Ashley you are so pretty!!
And I'll listen to you anytime Jillian

Anonymous said...

It sure doesn't surprise me that you get requests for workshops Honey, but don`t they realize that you have the advantage of having the most beautiful subjects in the first place!!!!
Love, Gram XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Ashley looks so beautiful in this photo, she's looking so much more mature!

Anonymous said...

I would love a recording of your voice going on in my head over & over & over & over!! You are truly amazing, patient & anyone should be honored to have you want to run a workshop you are worth every minute!!
I love you for you!! And LUCKY LUCKY ME!!
Auntie Kel

Jillian Kirby said...

LOL Thanks Auntie Kel!! Love you more!