Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Well, it was crazy hair day at school for the kids this week. When these special days pop up at school, I think they rank up there next to Christmas for Ted... oh, I mean Ash! ... she just gets SOOOOOOO excited! (And Ted's right in there too!!! LOL). She even dressed the part and put on the craziest outfit she could find!

Jake had fun too! He loved spraying his hair red (I think this is the closest he'll ever come Ann-Marie!! ;)

** Let me note that Ash's hair did not fall out and did in fact go back to her normal color after a couple washings. And it is back to it's normal texture too!! ;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's way more red than I bet on.

Ann-Marie

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS !!!
But Ash still looks beautiful!!!!
And Jake is the perfect little devil!!!! lol
Love & Kisses, Gram
XOX XOX