Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blair and Kafaleen

Blair and his lovely girlfriend Kathleen are here from Winnipeg this week and I'm so glad they are... we miss them...SOOOOOO much. I've been trying to work out a plan to get them to move home, but nothing has come to mind yet. So if anyone has a good one, let me know! ;)

Anyways, my dad's house is COVERED... no, PLASTERED in photos of my kids. So he was mentioning that he really wanted a photo of my brother and Kafaleen (as Jake calls her). Well!! With such gorgeous weather... let's head out to the field!!!

Here's a couple shots! Love you guys!!








Oh.... sorry.... not that one.... THESE are the goodies! ;) (Click on them to get a bigger view)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Jill - give our love to blair Kafaleen :)

Love Jess

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Jill!!

Love, Gram
XOX