Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hubba, hubba HUBBY!!!


For those of you that don't know, my Teddy is participating in a weight loss competition between some guys... kind of like "The Biggest Loser". The person with the most weight loss wins a trip to Whistler!

He is doing soooooo well... I am soooo proud of him. He won't let me divulge how much he's lost so far but April 1st is the final weigh in and I'll be sure to update you all and let you know how he did!
LOVE HIM!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Honey though, as you say, it'e too bad Jakey had
to feel rough to get it. Auntie Wendy has been sick too....hmmm.
I am so amazed that you even know
the expression "hubba hubba" !!
We used to use that for everything
when we were teenyboppers. You never cease to amaze me !!!
Hugs & Kisses to all.
Lovin' ya lots, Gram XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, so sorry to hear your kiddos are sick. I wonder where they could have got that from??? I don't think it could have been from Dylan,ha,ha.,Ican't remember the last time I felt this crummy.
Your pics are absoulutely wonderful.You've certainly got the knack for it my dear.Just great shots. I sure hope the kids are feeling better soon. Tell them Auntie Wendy & Dylan are are so sorry. Much luv, Auntie Wendy xo

Anonymous said...

Give the kids a kiss from us and hope they are feeling better, Ted you look awesome!! Tell us your secret!!

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks guys! The kids are starting to feel a bit better... it's just a matter of time now!
Hope you're feeling better Auntie Wendy! Being sick is no fun at all.
Love you
Jill