Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, March 16, 2007

What this will be all about!

Hi! And welcome to my new blog. Seems to be the "thing" to do these days so I thought I'd give her a try! But what do you put in a blog? Well, I guess it's supposed to be the current and interesting events, thoughts, and people in your life. Right?

I've got LOTS of interesting people in my life... maybe not TOO many interesting thoughts or events lately (unless you count things like Ash's famous decorative cupcakes and Jake's new found ability to fit a whole Little People figurine inside his mouth).

So, instead of typing out all the "interesting" events, people and thoughts, I figured I'll do it a little different and just show it to you, how I see it, through my lens....

Enjoy!!!

Warning: The following entries may have excessive photographs of said children (Ashleigh and Jake) and nauseating amounts of bragging as well. Read at your own risk! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill,

Your photos are awesome! Did I hear that you just only started learning to take pictures. Well you sure have a knack for it! I've been getting into photography for the last year so we'll have to trade photo tips. You have a good eye, I can't wait until my little *subject* comes along. Brad just doesn't sit long enough or really want to pose for me much. I added a link to your blog from mine too. Hope you don't mind. Can't wait to see more pics!
Love, Linna

Jillian Kirby said...

Hi Linna,
Thanks for checking it out! Yep, I just started learning to photograph in February. I am so excited to hear you're into photography as well! I am always looking for someone to share tricks with!
I linked your blog from mine as well!
And that new babe of yours will be the perfect subject, just you wait!
Love
Jill

Anonymous said...

I know you will do wonderful at this Jill, you are off to a great start already!! I'll be your biggest reader!! And lovin the pics as well!! I wouldnt call you an amateur, I think you are a born professional hon!! Love ya, love to the kids and your biggest kid too!!

Love Auntie She

Anonymous said...

You have a natural knack for it, I have to say. looks like photography runs in the family. aunt kel, uncle larry, you. I love that pic of Ash looking over her shoulder, it's adorable! I'm taking a photography class next year, if i can get into it. Let's just hope my pictures turn out as well as yours do. They're amazing!
Love your cous, Katie

Anonymous said...

What a great start you're off to Honey! I thought e-mail was a wonderful thing...this is even better!! Don't know how you find the time to do all you do (and be so good at it)and still tack your classes as well. You're amazing!!!
I'm so proud of you and love you so
much!!! Looking forward to next time.
Love 'n Stuff, Gram XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
Your pictures are awesome. I havent taken pics in such a long time i think you have just inspired me to start again. I love the pics of the kids they take such great shots. Keep the pics coming can't wait to see some more.
luv Lexy