Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

BAD BLOGGER!!!

Wow! It's been a month since I've blogged!! And I have so much to say, but just soooooo busy!!
Luckily, December is coming up, and I have taken the whole month off! Wahoo!!! I'll be able to pop my head up to breathe (and blog)!

What better way to jump back in the saddle than to give my blog a little makeover!! Hope you like it!! Only a couple weeks before I'll be decorating it for Christmas! LOL

Anyways, I wanted to give you all the link to slideshow of our family shoot!! The fabulous Shannon Stevenson of Lucy Lime did our shoot a while back and I would love for you all to see it!

Click on the link:
http://bigshow.bigfolio.com/?s=000012482&t=6b7b21ff49764374391953646116a7eb

No comments: