Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He Broke My Heart

So as most of you know, Ash was sicky sick last week with a fever and a slight flu. I hate it when my kids are sick... it almost makes me sick myself. :(

Well despite all the hoping that Jake wouldn't get it... he did. He woke up yesterday morning with a fever of 103! I managed to keep it down with advil most of the day but then he woke up at about 2am with a high fever again and this time puking as well. Jake has never really puked before so he was soooooo upset and scared and couldn't stop crying and whimpering.

Well all the comotion must have woke up Ash and when she came into our room she was DISTRAUGHT that we were all watching cartoons while she had to sleep. We were trying to talk her down when all the sudden Jake spoke up in his little whimpering voice and said:

"Don't be sad Ashwee, Don't be sad like me."

I just about burst out in to tears myself. Talk about heart breaking!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... reading what little Jakey said made me tear up!! I hope he's feeling a bit better today and gets well soon!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, Jakey is such a cutie pie, I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner. I could just squeeze him sooo!!
MOM