Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Christmas!

Wow, I can't believe it's only 18 days till Christmas! It came so fast... wasn't it just summer last week?! I have to say, I am so happy to be slowing down in work and have the chance to really enjoy spending time with the kids.
Last night we put the tree up and got the house looking all festive! We did hot chocolate and listened to xmas music... life is good. All the sudden I feel like I can take a deep breath and relax a little. I do have a few more shoots this month, but nothing compared to the craziness of the last few months.

We're going to do a little more home renos over the next couple months too... maybe finish the bathrooms and clean up the laundry room. That's always exciting! Pictures to come of course!! ;)

Anyways, I'll totally be posting a year end post in a couple weeks, where I"ll be posting a bunch of images that I meant to share during the year!... some are really funny!
Stay tuned!!

No comments: