Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Introductions

So I always talk about "my girls"... they are my photography ladies that I get together with every once awhile but chat with online and share stories with daily. I love these ladies and in the last year, I've grown so close to them that I couldn't imagine my life without them!
Thought I'd introduce you to them! :) Took some shots of my girls...

A couple weeks back we all got together and did a nice little photoshoot for each other. It was so fun! We drank wine, talked shop, played with gear and all in all had a great afternoon! I love our "playdates". Can't wait till the next one ladies!











7 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

ohhhh I love us!

Carol Kerfoot said...

ohhhh I love us!

Sarah said...

we're so purdy!

Jillian Kirby said...

I love us too!!!! :)

cathy said...

I love us too :D

xoxoxoxo

Kristy said...

oh...I am just seeing this! I feel so...so real!
I am also soooo thankful for us!
Kristy

Hope Walls said...

I love you, too! If I'm ever in the area, can I come over, too? You guys are totally missing a brunette...