Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ENGLAND, BABY!!!!

OH. MY.GOSH!!
I am sooooo super excited and sooooo super thankful because I am being flown to England to photograph Shannon's (my biz partner) little sisters new twins that are being delivered in 4 hours!

Let me start by saying that I have been two places in my life.... Vegas, and... Winnipeg. Right. So, you get how amazingly excited I am to have the opportunity to travel across the world to see a different place, a different culture, world monuments and travel with one of my bestest friends!

We leave May 2nd at 5:00pm (what a way to spend a 30th birthday! ... but that's for a whole other post!) and we'll be back May 10th. Wow. I simply can't believe it.

If anyone has any travel advice, feel free to leave it in the comments, cause I have NO IDEA what I'm getting into!!!

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

I think you are so darn cute...

Just go with the flow baby and check out all the stuff your not aloud to bring on the plane LOL!!

HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

English chocolate is great! Have fun!

Ann-Marie