Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My New Mac Photobooth

So as some of you know, I am a recent mac convert. And might I just take a moment to say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did you know that computers are made to work?!?!? I mean, no lagging, no "Not Responding" messages, no restarting to get something to work properly... no, this thing just purrrrrrs baby! And all the programs it comes with is pretty sweet too! Programs to make movies, make music, edit photos... and my photobooth!!!

Enjoy!













Now we all know where she gets her creepy tongue trick from!!!! ;)

6 comments:

Sean said...

Kylie and Keira both love playing with the IMac at besbuy every time we go there. Gotta love Apple, finally someone got it right! It may not be cheap but i always say you get what you pay for!!

cathy said...

My kids always sneak onto my photobooth! I can bust them because of their photos LOL!

Very fun, and I am glad you are enjoying your MAC!

"Poozie" said...

Welcome to the world of Macs, Jill - never thought I'd have one... will NEVER go back!

I happen to have a "Windows" side to my MAC - the minute I go there... sure enough there's an "update" waiting for me. And to accompany it ~ a reboot, which bumps me back to MAC, hence a second boot to the windows side... aaarg.

Wouldn't you know it - we're addicted to Photo Booth here, too!

Gram said...

Awesome Jill !!!
But I didn't realize how much Ash looks like her Papa !! lol
XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

To hilarious!!!
Looks like my house isn't the only one that gets a little crazy!!
Love the one of Ash & Ian
Auntie Kelly
xo

Anonymous said...

OK These are great!! Where do you have the time to just have fun...lol

Love,
MOM