Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bring On Summer!!!

Well... we FINALLY bought a trailer! And we're SOOOOOO excited by it. We've got 10 camp trips planned this summer! We so need it cause when we're home, I'm in my office, glued to my computer screen, editing, responding to client emails and bookkeeping. So we NEED to get away. This will be such a great investment in our family and I can't wait.

Will be back with pics I'm sure!
YEY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah so happy for you!!
You will not regret it that's forsure, I know we sure miss our times in our trailer!!
Enjoy!
Luv Auntie Kel
xo

Anonymous said...

Which one did you get???? Ted's dream machine?

Jessica

Gram said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
I'm so happy for you....I know you won't regret it !
Just think of all the stories you're going to be telling !!! haha
XOX XOX

Jillian Kirby said...

Yep jess... Ted's dream machine!! LOL
He's smitten!