Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dream

EDITED TO ADD: THE VIDEO IS NOW WORKING! TRY AGAIN! :)


I had some fun with Ash last week playing dress up... I think I may have a little angel on my hands.

Made a little movie... very rough draft... didn't even edit any pics.
Wanna see it? Here it goes!! :)

Click on this link to see it... and don't forget to click the little HD button to the right of the red scroll bar to watch it in a higher quality.

Ash's Dress Up Video

11 comments:

Sarah said...

You need a You Tube account to see it.

cathy said...

I have a you tube account, and I couldn't get it!

Jillian Kirby said...

Sorry guys! I had it set to private!! Video is working now. :)

Gram said...

Awww Jill, that is just too precious!!! Thank you so much for fixing it so we could see it.
Talk about a special angel!!!
XOX XOX

Kristy said...

LOVE IT! sooooooo cute. Makes me realize how quick they change...keep it forever. love the music...who is the song by?
Kristy

Carol Kerfoot said...

OK I am sure that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just finished crying my head off.

Jillian Kirby said...

Don't you just love it?!?! I could watch it a million times!

Carol Kerfoot said...

I love it and her!

Sarah said...

OMG that is so beautiful! So great!

Is that her flower girl dress?

Jillian Kirby said...

Yep it is! LOL She wears it almost every day!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I have the biggest lump ever in my throat!
Why did I watch this here at work, I could just cry that was so beautiful!
Wow is all I can say!
You are just an amazing Mommy!
Luv Auntie Kel
xo