Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Us - Five Years


Well today is our five year anniversary... me and Ted that is! ;)
Honestly, it feels like forever. Five years doesn't seem right.

To be honest, anniversaries aren't big in this house. Up until the beginning of the week I really thought it was going to be a crapshoot if I remembered it at all... sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't.

We'll be spending the night eating sushi and watching our Womens Curlers go for Gold and our Mens Hockey play for a spot in the Gold Medal Game. That's so us. And I can't wait.

To my Teddy Bear:

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy rogaine, when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all your tears.

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.

You take me the way I am.

-Ingrid Michaelsen



** Photos by Shannon Stevenson - new family pics coming in the spring! YEY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well after curling and hockey tonight....I am sooo going to take you up on that one line, and I quote:

Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Happy Anniversary and remember....I Love you more!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY DARLIN'S !!!!!!!
Wow....whoever said "Time flies when you're havin' fun" must have had you two in mind!!!!
I can't believe that it's been five years already and yet it also seems like you two have been together forever!!!
Your plans for the evening sound great to me so enjoy and know that we'll be enjoying it with you!
Congratulations again!!!!
Lovin' you so much,

Gram and Pop (and of course) Abby
XOXOXOXOXOXO