Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, April 2, 2007

My First Internship Wedding!!!

This was at the hotel was she was getting ready. Her maid of honor was lacing up her dress and the whole scene was just like something out of a movie... I must have taken 50 shots of just that.

Their pictures were done at the Chilliwack Museum... with architecture like this, how could you even shoot a bad photo??

This was a totally natural moment... I just looked over and they were hugging... SNAP!!



On Saturday I came along to a wedding that my photography instructor was shooting. He was kind enough to offer to teach me on site. Wow! It was amazing... I couldn't have learned more than being able to do it hands on.

The bridal party was the perfect group to learn on. They were young, fun and just looking to have a good time. I didn't get many shots (I was mainly taking notes) but I got a few... enjoy!

Ps. My first wedding is May 20th. I do this one ALL BY MYSELF!! WOOHOO!! I'm looking so forward to the challenge. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Honey! What a great opportunity that was for you.
And talk about perfect timing if
you're already booked to do your
first wedding! Keep up the good work!