Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, April 27, 2007

Photoshoot with Maisie!!
















I know Tys!! You said no naked shots on the blog... but this one was sooooo precious... how could I resist?!?!? hee hee!

I went over to the St. James' today and did a little shoot with Maisie J! She is such a sweetie and so tiny!!! Boy do I realise how much I am still learning when I go and do these shoots. But a few turned out alright. Hopefully I'll be able to go back and take some more in a month or two.
So here she is! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Jill, you have been a busy girl! You gotta love it cause your pictures are done with such expression! Although you say you don't doing the nature pictures you would never know it, they're very beautiful, it's like they tell a story; ie the tall tree pic. Even the waterfall ones seem to say something to us. I love them!! Good job hon!!
Love,
MOM