Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, April 20, 2007

Photoshoot with Logan!

This is the proud Papa with little Logan... and that term is not lost on him... he is so taken with this little guy. It's really sweet to watch.




And here's Mommy with Logan. This little guy is so lucky. He's got two wonderful parents who love him more than anything!




This pic was exposed wrong... but I just didn't have the heart to get rid of it. It's just too sweet.










My friends are offering up their babies to help me learn and so I had my first new born shoot Wednesday. Here he is... the star of the show! These pictures don't do him justice... he's just a sweet sweet adorable baby!

First lesson learned: NEVER EVER under any circumstances EVER bring your own children to a photoshoot. EVER!

It was hectic... but I managed to get a couple decent ones. Enjoy!

No comments: