Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finally!! A New Post!!!

Here's the path that we sat on to picnic (Ashleigh's favorite thing to do these days!!). I used the Orton Technique on the photo for any of you who familiar with Photoshop Techniques.





This is my most successful attempt (and still not that successful) at shooting a bumble bee in a flower... man that's hard... those suckers move fast!! Click on the pic to get a better view of the little guy.





We went to Campbell Valley Park this weekend. Ash LOVES walks and Jake... well... Jake is happy doing anything!! LOL
Here's a couple shots I got. I've been trying to shoot manual more and consequently, half the photos were either underexposed or over... argh! Thanks for looking and sorry it's taken so long to post!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worth waiting for Darlin'....
they're great shots !
And Ash is just getting more gorgeous every day !!!

Anonymous said...

Jill you're just doing so good. You should be very proud of yourself. Ash is so photogenic and such a beautiful little girl. Congrats on your new house too my dear. It sounds and looks just awesome. The kids are going to love that yard for sure. When do you get possession?? Is it in Aldergrove??

Anonymous said...

I forgot to put my name in my comment hon. It was just me, Auntie Wendy

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks gram and Auntie Wendy!!

And yep! Our house is in Aldergrove... just a block down from where we are now. We get possession on June 30th... guess I better get packing!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!! Love the shot of Ash (what a shocker) she took a good picture! ha ha
Luv Auntie Kel