Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just some random pics...

Poor little Jakey man took a tumble off our deck (only a 6 inch drop) right onto a rock bed... OUCH! He looks like he's been in a fight... poor kiddo!














Ashleigh and her apples... she just can't get enough! And the ones she likes best are usually bigger than her head!! :)






And last but definitely not least... my little photographer!!! Every time I pull out my camera (which is a few times a day!!) Ash runs over to the toybox and pulls out HER camera and starts snapping everything she can... "Say Cheese Jakey! Look at Ashwee, Jaker!"... I'm so proud!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics hon, looks like fun was had by all!! Kiss Jakes boo boo's for me ok? lol