Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Has it been THAT long?!?!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything substantial for two weeks!! Well I can't even tell you all how busy we've been! I've been crazy busy with shoots... the christmas rush is on and everyone wants their holiday family photos (so much fun!! I love it!). I also have term papers and finals due in school, christmas shopping and oh yeah... I have a family too!

In the midst of all this I had the HONOUR of photographing the birth of my client's daughter. It was truly an amazing experience and a true test of my abilities as a professional. All in all, I was with the family for 21 hours but they really are wonderful people! Go check out my photography blog for a peek at the pics.

In addition to the holiday family shoots, I've also done 6 maternity shoots in the last 4 weeks. I think all my moms are due in the next month so I'll be busy doing newborn shoots over Christmas and into the New Year (Can't wait!).

Ash is excelling in school. We have a parent teacher interview this week (I KNOW! CRAZY!) and I can't wait to hear how well she's doing. We also went to Princess's On Ice this week and she LOVED it! I'll have pics for that up in the next couple days.

Poor Jakey... all I have to say about this little guy is that he's got this awful rash that I just can't seem to figure out. Looks like I'm going to have to take him to see Dr. D. But he's just as happy and lovey as usual! LOVE THAT BOY!

Ted is busy busy busy... he's acting at work and doing his regular job. Plus he comes home and tows the line while I edit in my office. He's getting a little worn out I think, but I'll make it up to him! Have I mentioned he's the best husband/father in the world?!?!?

Blair's team that he coaches, the University of Manitoba Bisons, won the Vanier Cup this weekend in Toronto! Congrats Blair!!!! We miss him so much and can't wait to see him at Christmas. Love you Blair!!

Daddy got in a car accident last week that wrote off his truck... argh! He's sore (smashed the back window in his truck right out with the back of his head!). But on the bright side, he's getting a new vehicle so that will be nice for him.

As if I wasn't busy enough, Ted and I are hosting Christmas dinner for my dad's family this year. YIKES! I started freaking out cause I've never done a turkey dinner, let alone for 20 people. But a client of mine talked me down and said for my first dinner, I should just cheat. She gave me lots of tips!! Thanks Linda!!

So, what I'm trying to say is... life is crazy but I promise to start posting again very soon!!
Love you all!
J

2 comments:

Kelly and Larry said...

Oh to be young again!!
You just keep doin what your doin Jilly Billy that's what we all love about you!!
Everything you touch turns out awesome so don't you worry your pretty little head, life will be just fine!!
Oh did I mention, what a lucky hubby you have to have you!!
Oh and what about what lucky kids you have as well, what a "MOMMY"
We love and miss Blair as well hon, sure hope we get to see him over the holidays!!
Hope Dad is going to be OK? Tell him I know a great lawyer!! Ha Ha
Love your photo's!!
Take care & love ya to pieces!
Auntie Kel
p.s let me know if you need anymore Christmas dinner tips!!
"20 people" you'll be just fine!
xox oxo

Anonymous said...

Omigod Honey,I don't know how you do it !!! You just amaze me !
And Ted, well, bless his heart !!
Shrek is awesome !!!
It's no surprise that Ash is doing so well at school....she's been doing it since she was born ! And Jakey, I can just picture his cute little grin.
I sure hope that Ian is OK !!!
That's all he needed....the poor guy!
And don't you worry about Christmas dinner Honey, it always works out! And give our love to everybody when they're there.
Sure hope we're gonna get to see you sometime before next year (haha). Not trying to guilt you out or anything !!! haha
I hope you know I'd never do that !
Please just take care and don't over do!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX XOX