Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Two More Halloween Pics!

Ted, in his usual father-of-the-year ways, rented a Shrek costume to surprise Ashleigh! He showed up on Halloween fully decked out. Freaked both Ash and Jake right out!! LOL

But Ashleigh warmed up to it VERY quickly and was so excited that her Princess Fiona costume was going to have a life size Shrek Prop. :)







They were a big hit with all the other parents and trick-or-treaters too! What a good dad!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Way to go Dad!!!
That is so awesome and Ashleigh looks absolutely beautiful!!!
(Just like her Mom)!
If they'd had a contest...they would have won hands down! How are you gonna beat that next year??? haha

Hugs and kisses to you all, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Awww Ted you deserve Father Of the Year!!! You and Ashleigh look so cute together, I bet all the neighbors were envious of you both!!!

Kelly and Larry said...

That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I am crying I am laughing so hard and of course sharing that wonderful photo with everyone here at work!!
So beyond proud of you guys!! And Yup Ted you did it again, what a guy!!
Could just reach out and hug you through my computer!!
Thanks for sharing Jill
Luv Auntie Kel
xo xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie:Sorry I didn't check this out I was thinking you were going to send the Halloween photos to my e-mail... SORRY!! They are magnificent!! Ashleigh looks adorable, and pleased as punch!!What a super idea Ted! Now, tell me, how many dads would think of that, truly!! Kudos to you Ted. Now, I really understand why she called you Shrek that morning!! LOL
Love,
MOM