Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, November 2, 2007

My Little Princess Fiona!

So Ash decided to dress up as Princess Fiona from the Shrek movie for Halloween. She LOVES Princess Fiona... or maybe I should say she is OBSESSESED with Princess Fiona. Anyways, she was pretty excited to dress up like her (even though I bought her this ADORABLE ladybug costume MONTHS ago that I was excited to see her in... but ah well!). Here's some pics of my little Princess!







Oh that angel face!




She's getting pretty sick of the camera by now... can you tell?!?! lol




And I think I will get this one blown up for her princess room... too cute!
Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little princess you make Ashleigh, but you dont need to dress up to do that, you are one already!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh - you HAVE to blow that pic up - love the little stars :)

Auntie Jes