Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, September 29, 2008

2009

I'm thinking 2009 already... already it's crossing my mind that 2009 is on its way. And I'm happy for that. I think that 2009 will bring great great things... and honestly, something must change because I really miss you all way too much. I must reclaim my life, family and friends back... and that's exactly what I intend to do in 2009.

I'm burnt out and tired and I need a break... bring on December!! Last January I agreed that I would do 4-6 sessions a month... well in July I did 14, in August I did 17 and in September I did 28!!! Sadly, I only posted 2 blog posts (including this one) on my family blog. And it's no one's fault but my own. And now I'm correcting it... and I've got a plan for 2009. And it's going to be good.

So hang in there (I know I'm trying to)... cause I'll be back and it's all going to get better in 2009.

Is it Christmas yet?!?!

3 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Woot woot cant wait! :)

cathy said...

Hey Jill! I am so excited for your 2009! I just wanted to say that I cannot click you to follow you?! Not sure why, but I follow you anyways :D

Take care!

Jillian Kirby said...

Hmmm strange... think I will just remove it.