Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Down By The Bay....

This weekend was much needed. We headed down to the states and got some rest and relaxation. Ted's brother owns a house on the ocean and it was just finished this summer... it's beautiful and it was so nice of them to have us stay.

Unfortunately, my Uncle Tom passed away this week. His passing will leave a huge hole in our family's heart and we'll miss him always. I can't imagine not seeing him dancing on the dance floor at every get together. His memorial was this weekend as well. Uncle Tom... You're forever in our hearts.

Well back to what I do best (and it is NOT writing, as you can tell)... pictures from the weekend!!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sunset photo seriously makes me cry...I am so proud of you. How awesome! Beautiful...just like the two of you.

Sarah said...

I love the sunset one too! Excellent! You Kirby's make cute kids!!

Carol Kerfoot said...

I recognize your neice...a ballerina dancing girl from way back at the dance class these girls took!

I love the one of you and Ted! AWESOME!

Terribly sorry to hear about your Uncle! Its always hard when you lose someone. ((((J)))) and family

Hope Walls said...

My condolences on your Uncle Tom - I know what you mean about empty spots on the dancefloor.

Great shots of the kids, though - and how come you didn'a bring me some seafood?