Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was TAGGED!!

I was tagged by Sarah, Carol AND Cynthia!! :)


Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

**Random Facts About Me**

1. I have lived in the same city (Aldergrove), my entire life (29 years) except for the first year of my life (Langley) and a 6 month stint in Abbotsford when I was 9....oh yeah and a year stint in Abbotsford when I first moved out my dad's house.

2. I have two scars on my face, both from when I was little... one from hitting my face on the toilet and one from falling down a set of stairs folded up in a collapsed lawn chair... I KNOW, Right?!?!?

3. I had my first baby BEFORE we got married (GASP!!!). :)

4. I'm 6 or so classes away from completing my degree in Psychology, though I may never actually complete it.

5. My littlest brother is only 4 years older than my daughter.

6. Before I was 24, I had never been on a plane and had never left BC. Now, at 29, I have only ever been to Winnipeg and Vegas.



I don't have a lot of blogger friends and the ones I do have, have already been tagged! .... but I will tag June!

2 comments:

cathy said...

I have never noticed scars on your face...so is there hope for my Catie?! I hope so!

Fun to learn more about you!

Shannon said...

Fun post. Now about #6. Sad. You in on a trip to the UK with me in April??...newborn twins photo session opportunity! ;)