Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, October 3, 2008

Lucy Lime

Hi Everyone!

Just in case you hadn't heard, I wanted to send you all over to my newest venture... LUCY LIME!! Lucy Lime is a photography company that I have created with my partner in crime, Shannon Stevenson. Together we photograph newborns, babies and children and I am just so proud of what it has become.

www.lucylimestudios.com

You must check it out and then come back to see all the things we have going on!

1 comment:

Kelly and Larry said...

Hi Jill,

Well congratulations, your new venture, and what a wonderful name it is just fabulous, but that is to NO surprise!
Your family photo's are just breath taking as usual!
We wish you all the continued success!
You make everyone you touch so happy to have had a piece of you and your work in their lives!
You bring out the beauty in everyone person, baby, toddler & family!
I am so proud to be your Aunt!
Much Love
Auntie Kelly & Uncle Larry
xo xo