Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Random Post

One of my main goals for 2009 (yes, I have already scrapped 2008 in my head and am moving on to bigger and better!) is to return my focus to my family. Today was the perfect start to that. We spent the morning getting our photos done with THE FABULOUS Shannon Stevenson. I can't WAIT to see them and when she posts a sneak peek I will be sure to let you all know!

So I thought I would carry on the day by posting a couple things on the blog.

First off, something that makes me VERY happy (and I have no idea why) is that my little boy still curls up the fetal position when he sleeps. Guess it still verifies to me that I have a bit of babyhood left.



Another thing that makes me happy..... wrinkley bath toes!



THIS is what I see when I roll over in the middle of the night and Ted is still awake:




AND just cause the shot makes me smile... it will probably make you smile too!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What is that Ted is doing? Mid night Party Poker?
Those are great shots! I wanna pinch Jake's cheeks in the last one!

cathy said...

I love those Jill! Pokerstars...oh dear. Cliff plays on there too LOL

Carol Kerfoot said...

Thank GOd Bob doesnt know anything besides Pogo Crib or we would be in big trouble!

I love this Post! Jake really made me SMILE!

Anonymous said...

Fun post Jill. The first one make me cry, and the last one made me giggle. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Jake in the last one! He looks just like Popeye!! hehehehe

You gotta love that guy!!

MOM