Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Finally....

.... a couple months ago I got all the Kirby Grandkids together (Ash, Jake, Reid and Erika) to do a little photoshoot for the grandparents (Helen and Paul). The photos were for Christmas so I couldn't share them on here even though they turned out sooooooo cute!!! Well last night at Helen's house, we gave her the brag album, the cd and the canvas and I think she kinda liked them! ;)

And now I can share them with you too!!!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely!
Merry Christmas to You and Yours.
Hope the New Year brings you health and happiness.

Anonymous said...

and you thought the penquin was the best Christmas Present EVER... NOT.. I just can't stop looking at them and I cry EVERY time... as I said words could never convey my love for them.Thank You certainly isn't enough... LOVE YOU ALL> A Jillian Kirby original canvasssssss I LOVE IT...

Gram said...

I would love to have been there when Helen first saw those pictures Honey! I'm sure you brought her to tears....they're so beautiful!!!
Wish Helen and Paul a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year for us.
And Merry Christmas Eve to all of you my Darlin's!!!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

What a special gift for helen, I bet she is gonna brag her little heart out with those photo's!! Great idea Jill and great job!!