Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-bye 2009!

A photo of the kiddos on the last day of the decade:


Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were waiting for Y2K? Honestly I can remember it like it was yesterday. And now here we are, prepping for the next decade of the 21st century and it feels like only months have gone by, not years.

This decade that is passing by, was so good to me.

I met Ted... probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. Without him, I have no idea where I'd be, but I know I wouldn't be half as successful in life and love as I am today. It's unreal to have someone in your life that believes in you and supports you unconditionally! LOVE HIM (even while he's falling apart... 3 knee surgeries and 2 shoulder surgeries later!!). lol

I also had both my babies in this past decade. If you'd have told me that in 2000, I NEVER would have believed you!!! And they're so big already... so independent and intelligent. I'm so proud of the people they're becoming!

Then there's Lucy Lime... my third baby! Man, I just can't wait to see where this goes! It's only the first year and we've had such a great response... I so hope we can keep it going in 2010 and beyond! Again, had you told me that I was going to take my photography to a professional level in this decade, I never would have bought it... but thank god I did!!

And of course the losses... we lost some great people this decade. Great people. Will miss them dearly and think of them on a daily basis.

But on to a New Year and a New Decade... I can only imagine what this will bring... by the time this decade is over, Ted and I will have been married for 15 years, Ash and Jake will both be in High School and Shakeel will be graduated and hopefully in college! Nuts! Looking forward to every minute of it!!

From Ted, Ash, Jake and myself, we wish you the best of New Years and hope you are all safe tonight. Take care of each other!!!

Love,
Jill
xoxox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its actually been 4 knee surgeries!
And that husband of yours sounds FANTASTIC!!!! What a lucky girl you are!!!!!

Unknown said...

Jillian: Happy New Year to you. Hope the coming years brings you health and happiness and of course success in all your endevours.
Cheers!
Robin

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks so much Robin... and all the same to you too!!

All the best in 2010!

Auntie She said...

I know only good things are to come for you Jill, I'm so proud to say that you are my niece!! Just keep being you and do what makes you happy, it looks good on you!! Love you so much!!

Jillian Kirby said...

Love you too Auntie She!!! Thanks for the constant support!!!