Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shakeel and Children's Hospital

Hey Folks! So by now I think you all know about the ordeal Shakeel went through back in October. We are so lucky that he's doing so well and I'm so proud of him. He has a bit of a road ahead of him but every day he gets better!!

I took some photos of him the other night and posted a blog entry on my Lucy Lime blog... for every comment we get on his post, we'll donate $1 to BC's Children's Hospital. So go on... head over there and comment on his post... it's for a good cause! :)

www.lucylimestudios.com/blog

Here's a shot of Shakeel from the other night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.