Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm baaaaa--aack!

Well I'm back online and have missed so much posting! So much to make up for!! So here's our trip to Grouse Mountain with our friends Jordan, Anne-Marie and Strachan! Believe it or not, I have never made it up there! So we took the gondola up and took in some of the scenery.



I should send this pic to Sunrype raisins as an advertisement! LOL





But what a sweetie! He's willing to share his raisins with his little buddy Jake.





Doesn't he have amazing eyes!?!





And here's my Jaker-man! He was loving every minute of being free to roam around.





My sweetie Ash is still not into me taking her pic... this is the best I could get!





Strachan just loves Jake... it's so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Honey....I've missed you!!! As usual, great pics!! Those little boys are so damn cute!! I hardly recognized Ash...
has it been that long???
Well, you must have lots to fill us in on, so you go girl!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX

Kelly and Larry said...

Hey Jill,

So good to have you back and in all your glory as usual with those wonderful shots!!
Missed ya!!
Look forward to lots more hon!!
Take care!
Love ya!!
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics! Pics of Strachan's dad would have only enhanced these shots.

Signed,

Someone other than Strachan's dad.