Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Girls!!!

Ash got a new beanie and it's just so darn cute that I've been snapping pictures of her all day. Well I guess Jake is a little jealous about losing some attention... he went into my office, grabbed the other beanie (I bought a few different sizes for my prop bag) and put it on. LMAO!!

Ash went and put her new shoes on to "complete the look" and Jake went and put on Ash's new pink boots. TOO FUNNY!!!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good choice on the pants Jake!! That would have just killed the look! So cute!! That last one is one to pull out on the wedding day!

Anonymous said...

With all this entertainment going on....how do you ever get anything done???? haha
Poor Jakey, he is just going to be cringing one day!!! haha
As usual, Ash is a living doll!
Hugs and kisses, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Jaker looks just like his daddy on a Saturday night!