Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our OTHER Man!

And the reason I say "Our" man is because I haven't quite decided who loves him more... me or Ted. LOL
Sometimes I think the two of them are going to come to me and Anne-Marie (Jordan's wife) and ask us to step aside and let them be together!! LOL



At any rate, just wanted to post a picture of the great guy! Honestly couldn't ask for a better friend in him and his wife. We love them!! And look at him!!! Not too hard on the eyes either!! :)

Feel better Jordan?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Jordan or Patrick Dempsey? So hot!

Signed,

Someone other than Jordan and his wife.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what i find more disturbing.....the FACT that Jordan asked my wife to post about him....OR the fact she did!!!??!?!

Well i hope you are happy Mr. Liberman.....your picture is up...but if you read thru the lines, if was a tuff go to find something to say nice about you WHEN YOU ASK!!!!!