Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ok, Ted's Gonna Kill Me....

... but I just have to post this... it made me laugh so hard!

Set the scene: Ted has been taking care of the kids ALL day while I work on getting caught up after being sick last week. He takes the kids upstairs for the bath after dinner and I get back to editing. I hear some cursing, some crying, and then get this email from Ted's laptop upstairs:

"YOUR SON IS P!$$ING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its your fault........you came up here with him and never shut the gate and he clogged our bathroom toilet.....got water everywhere....threw my poker game in the sh*tter.....tampons pulled out and a wad of toilet paper that almost didn't unclog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then im running the bath and he opens the lid to the other sh*tter and is using the toy teapot to scoop up ashleighs PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUGH SYRUP and heat tonight in 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!! you maybe the only person to save him!!!!"


Ok... that is HILARIOUS... from my point of view!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG that is waaaaaay to funny!

ps I am glad Sean and I aren't the only ones who email each other from opposite floors!

cathy said...

Too funny! Not so funny for Ted lol!! Glad to hear these things happen to others!! Makes my household seem a little more normal!

Kelly and Larry said...

ok this so freeking hilarious I had to phone Larry at work and read this to him!!
Needless to say we peed ourselves laughing just visualizing our poor Ted!!
Did you video tape this event?
Luv
Auntie Kel

Anonymous said...

This is a prime example of why it's so much fun being a grandparent!!! We can crack up just visualizing while poor Ted has to actually deal with it!!! haha Well Ted, you wanted a "boy"!! You definitely got one!!! haha
Love and sympathy, Gram
(chuckle, chuckle, chuckle)
XOX XOX XOX

Carol Kerfoot said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ok that put a big smile on my face!!!

Hope Walls said...

~snicker snork~