Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Angel!


Wow! It's my baby girl's 4th birthday today and I honestly don't know where the time went. She has become such an independent, intelligent, and sweet little girl and I just couldn't be any prouder of her.
Ash is the most kind and gentle little girl I know, always taking time out to help her little friends or make sure that they're ok. She is her baby brother's protector and I've never seen a sister love her brother more. It honestly brings me to tears when I see how much they love each other. She loves to read, sing, and dance... she just loves to perform! She would live in skirts (not dresses) if I let her and loves having her hair, nails and make up done. She has an unmatched sweet tooth, but she also loves her veggies (mainly tomatoes) and her fruit (mainly grapes).
This year she completed her first year of preschool where she excelled both academically and socially. She made so many new friends (and boyfriends much to daddy's dismay). We also enrolled her in gymnastics at LGF and she loved it! Her Year End Show is tonight and I'll be sure to post pics!
She is still in love with princess's but went on a huge Shrek kick this year. And she's definitely gotten used to mommy's camera as she's become quite the little poser. She shares her brother's love for shoes and has more pairs than me!
Anyways, that's my little girl in a nutshell. To know her is to love her. That kind sweet heart just shine through.
Happy 4th Birthday Miss Moo!! We love you!!

Daddy Mommy and Jaker
xoxo

4 comments:

cathy said...

Happy Birthday sweet four year old!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Angel!!!!

Loads of Love and Hugs and Kisses
from Gigi and Big Papa and Abby
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ashleigh is 4 already!! Happy Birthday sweetie pie!! Hope its as special as you are!!

Love Auntie Sheilah,
Auntie Anne, Cody and Katie
xoxoxoxo

Hope Walls said...

Happy belated!