Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Never Thought I'd Say This...

.... but I think we may need to get a dog.

Ashleigh has now renamed Jake to Coal, and he is now our family dog. She has attached a rope to his wrist and is pulling him around the house as if he is on a leash. She offers him treats when he sits, stays, and comes when she calls. She pets him and rubs his tummy. The worst part is, he now crawls on all fours and barks instead of telling me what he wants.

Gotta get some pics of this... even though it's slightly disturbing, it's nice watching them play together so sweetly! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!!
And I guess it'll have to be a black one, huh?
You'd better get some pictures!
Better not wait too long....this could change Jake for life!!! haha

Love, Gram XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

hahahaha too funny!!