Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This is my husband, the man that I chose to be the father of my children... and what a great choice that was because he is the best, most doting, most adoring father in the world. This day is all about Father's and how wonderful they are and while circumstances have prevented us from celebrating this day the way I would have liked, I just want you to know that we love you more than words can say.

You put us first, before everything. Your #1 priority in life is to make us happy and ensure that we are content. You are completely selfless when it comes to me and the kids and we notice it, we appreciate it, we love you for it, and hope you know we would do the same for you always.

Today, my love, I want you to know that you are the best father in the world and no amount of presents, hand made cards, or material objects will help us to explain how much we love you!

Love always,
Jill, Ashleigh and Jake
xoxo

No comments: