Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

WARNING: This post may contain hilarity that only a mother would find funny!!!

The things that are coming out of Ashleigh's mouth lately are cracking me right up!!

As I said above, this post is not for everyone! LOL

She goes into the bathroom to go poop and on her way in says (as she does every single time) "you'll wipe me right mommy?!?!". So I'm on stand by and am always amazed at the pure speed with which this little girl can poop! I mean, the efficiency is amazing! LOL

So I get the call, go in to wipe her and say "Boy, you sure are a good pooper!"

She says " Yes mom! I bet there's a contest out there and I would out-poop EVERYONE!!"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're writing all this stuff down....it will be so priceless a few years from now!
(Like at a wedding toast???!!!)lol

Love, Gram
XOX XOX

Sarah said...

ROFL!!
Good one Ash!