Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My BABY is TWO!


Today is a little sad for me and a little happy. A little sad because every year that passes, I am one more year out of my baby years. It happened so fast and went by just as fast and I can't believe I have no more babies. My Jakey turned two today and I am just so proud of my little man. Jaker is the sweetest, most loving, most cuddly little boy you'll ever want to snuggle! He is so smart and so physical. Yes, he may not speak as much as Ash did as this age, but he shows his intelligence in many other ways. The way he concentrates when he builds with his blocks and the way he sits back and takes everything in before he jumps in and takes part himself.

The boy is CRAZY! He is a typical boy... he gets into everything and makes a MESS of EVERYTHING! But I love it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. And HILARIOUS! This kid makes me laugh harder than anyone I know. He's just so darn funny in anything he does!

He's charming, loving, smart, funny, I just love him so much!
Anyways, I love you baby... Happy Second Birthday my love!
Love
Mommy Daddy and Ash

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaker!!! We love you very much.

Love Auntie Jes, Uncle Gord, Lexie and Emme

Anonymous said...

You sure picked the right family to get born into Jaker!!!!
It's no wonder you're such a happy guy all the time!
You are so loved and so loving!
Happy 2nd Birthday Sweetie!
Lovin' ya so much,
Gigi and Big Papa
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO

Kelly and Larry said...

We wish Jaker the Happiest 2nd Birthday ever!!
He has got to be the cutest little Jaker I have ever seen!
He is all that and more than you expressed Jill, and he comes by it honestly, look at his examples in life he has, Mommy, Daddy, Ash, Grandparents, Uncles, lucky lucky lucky!
And don't you worry your pretty sad little Mommy head, it all comes back to you in full, no matter what age, just different experiences and feelings!
Not to rush it honey but just wait until he is as big as Ted and gives his Mommy the biggest hug ever, its a feeling that will never leave you, and I speak from experience x3 believe me, I have a lump in my throat just thinking about it!
You and Ted are just awesome parents and your Kids are just a mirror of what family is all about!
Enjoy your baby boys 2nd Birthday
And happy everthing to Jaker, we love him with all our hearts!
Uncle Larry & Auntie Kelly
xo xo

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday little dude...!!

Love, Shannon, Ryan, Owen and Finton
oxox

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jake, thanks for having us at your party!! You are too cute and funny for words!! Keep it up Mr Happy!!

Love Auntie Sheilah and Auntie Anne