Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today Just May Be....

.... THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

And all because, today, I received free CHOCOLATE!!!! And not just any chocolate...premium brand Dove chocolate!! YUMMY!!!

So I got a call a few weeks ago because Dove had come across my photography blog. They were picking 300 canadian women (chocolate lovers) to test out their new line of chocolate. If I was willing, they were going to send me a "Pleasure Kit" containing all of their chocolate to test.... oh yeah... and SHARE!!!

So guess what came to my door today?!?!? That's right ladies!! CHOCOLATE!!! A full pleasure kit containing chocolate for me and my friends, a wine glass, a journal, a foot spa treatment and a cute red tote.

I am seriously in chocolate heaven!!! As it only arrived 30 minutes ago, I have only had 3 pieces!! . If you're over, or we have a playdate, or we have a photography appointment in the next week or so, you can bet I'll be bringing you some to try!

I'll be back with an update!!

*UPDATED: PUT THIS ON HOLD.... GETTING A NEW SHIPMENT SENT. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S HERE!

Did you read this article? What are your thoughts on Dove?

Click on the link below to let us know!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JbdWi0CPZKWwex3IJ953iA_3d_3d

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhhhh - where is my invite????

Signed chocolate addicted best friend since you were 4!!!!! No guilt intended!

Carol Kerfoot said...

play date? WHEN? WHERE? Is there any wine left?

Anonymous said...

Play date???? what about GRAMMIE???? and to think you actually stopped at my house and kept this secret from me.. you know I am the biggest (no pun intended) and the OLDEST chocolate lover on the planet.. shame on you...I thought you were looking kinda guilty. I will forgive you IF you gave them MY address...how the heck does one get on their list????NOW that's a list I'd like to be one..Seriously, ENJOY and make sure you FILL up that wine glass.Send them pictures of A&J eating it and you will probably have chocolate for life for the rights to use their beautiful pictures.

Jillian Kirby said...

LOL!! Calm down everyone! LOL

I was VERY disappointed to see that upon further inspection the large majority of the chocolate was melted. They are sending me a new Pleasure Kit and when it arrives, EVERYONE will get some!!! :)

MAYBE!!!

Carol Kerfoot said...

I keep checking in to see what time the playdate is...

was the wine melted too?

Anonymous said...

So whats your point???? Melted??? we all have tounges we could still LICK it off the paper....

Carol Kerfoot said...

yeah really...its not like its rotten or anything

Jillian Kirby said...

True, very true ladies!!
The new pack is on it's way... I can't WAIT!!! And there was A LOT in there so I will definitely be sharing the wealth... don't you worry!

Keep an eye on the blog for the update!

cathy said...

ummm freeze the melted stuff for me...it all goes into the same place :D

Yummy...mmmmm.

Carol Kerfoot said...

if its melted it has less calories and you can put it in cookies too... yeah cookies...bake some cookies!

cathy said...

Umm...yeah into your yummy cookies!! Mmmmmmmm