Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

News Flash!!

Excuse me while I take a break from our regularly scheduled program (yes, more reunion pics are coming!!)... but my baby brother's back in town and I gotta say, we're all pretty happy about it!
He brought his awesome girlfriend with him and we're happy to finally have some time to get to know her better too!


As you can see, "someone's" very happy to have her uncle home!



And so is someone else!! :)


On another note, those of you that have been in my house know that I have a giant EMPTY wall in my living room where I've been wanting to blow up a couple pics of the kids and have them professionally framed. I've just been waiting for the right photos!
Well... ladies and gentelmen... I think I've got the one of Ash! YEY!!!! What do you think?


Now I just have to get one of Jakey... then one of them together to get done in canvas... I can get any two kids together... but I can't get my own... UGH!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

THat's a gorgeous shot! She looks so much like you in that one! You have my vote for the wall!

Anonymous said...

Yes, pretty picture...what a big girl! She looks so cute :)

Nice to see the kiddos are lovin Uncle Blair. Let us know you all want to come for dinner this week. We are just going to do burgers or chili or something....what do you think?

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Jill!!!
Do you have a wall in mind for those beautiful shots of Mom and Dad?????? Maybe you should create a family wall!!!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of Ash! She's becoming quite the model. Is that the dress Strachan gave her?
A-M

Jillian Kirby said...

Why yes it is A-M... one of her favorites!! :)
(One of mommy's favorites too!)

Anonymous said...

Love this one of Ash, it truly shows the gentle soul she is. The soft curls and gentle smile. How lucky am I to have such two little gems to call my grandbabies.

Love,
MOM

cathy said...

Those are all lovely photos Jill! Your brother looks like a lot of fun for your kids! That is so nice.

You take care!

Carol Kerfoot said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Its a keeper Jill!! I'm sure it won't be hard to get one of Jakey!!