Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Beautiful Family

So as many of you know, my family holds an annual reunion every year in Barriere BC. I'm talking my EXTENDED family. Everyone from my aunts and uncles to THEIR aunts and uncles to my cousins and second and third cousins... we're all there! Over the past few years we've been out of a home and have been looking for a new place to party. Well my mom found this resort half an hour out of Barriere and so up we went this weekend!

God I just love my family. They are fun, they are loving, and they're just plain great. We have our differences but when it comes right down to it, we all love each other and I just feel so lucky to be a part of it.

I brought my camera up (of course) but unfortunately when people see me coming with that thing they tend to either give me the eyeroll or run the other way. But here's a few that I managed to capture...


One of my bestest cuz's lives in Kamloops with his GORGEOUS family... this is his eldest daughter Callie.



And here is sweet sweet Kira.... couldn't take my camera off this little beauty!



Kira and her mommy... that's my cuz, and Kira's daddy in the background.




My little Jaker of course... he HATES having his pic taken lately... ugh...



This is my third cousin Dallas... sweet kid!



My baby cousin Jessica... just a total beauty this one is.



Jakey man caught off guard! LOL




Kira and her mommy again....


And yes... Kira AGAIN! Like I said... I just couldn't take my camera off her!!

4 comments:

Hope Walls said...

Your family runs from your camera, too? Wow - amazing... lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill....I always said what a beautiful family I had (not a mutt
in the bunch as Grammie used to say), but you make them look like models!!!!! Yes girl....when they say"These guys are GOOD", they better make room for "Jillian Kirby, Photographer Extrordinaire"!!!
And look at Jake's curls! As if he didn't look enough like your Dad already! haha He's going to be such a heart breaker!
Anyway Baby, keep 'em comin'....I'm in my glory!!!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots Jill, you'd never know they were camping!! lol

Anonymous said...

OOOh the one of Jake where he didn'tknow it was coming is gorgeous!! He's a charmer that one! The last one of Kira is a gem too Jill; good job, as usual!!

Love,
MOM