Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduate of Pre-School

Well THIS was just yesterday wasn't it? I mean, didn't I write that blog post last week?!? It seems like the past two years of preschool have gone by so quickly, I didn't even see them go. I know they say once you have babies that time flies... and I always believed them, but it's different when it actually starts happening. It actually makes me tear up to read that post about her first day of school.

But, I couldn't be more proud of her. She truly excelled throughout her two years of preschool... both socially and academically. She is such a good little friend and all the girls love her. I adore that quality she has that just makes people fall head over heels for her as soon as they meet her.

At our parent teacher interview last year, we were told that she was not only ready for kindergarten, she'd be ready for Grade One as well!

We are just so proud of our little girl... she just continues to amaze us. We love her to bits.
So in honor of her last day, I decided to take her out for a little mini photoshoot. We were a little distracted but still managed to get some nice keepsakes.






5 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

LOVE the photos!!!! They are growing up far too fast!

Auntie Sheilah said...

Did you ever doubt that she would be loved by all Jill?? She takes after you and you have every right to be proud and and boast! just wait before you know it you'll be taking grad photo's!!

/Grammie said...

Omigod Jill...that time has just gone by far too fast !!! What wonderful pictures of a beautiful little girl. Congratulations Ash!
Lovin' ya lots.
XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that first pic. is so unique Jill; I just love it!! Ash I you had us at hello; I understand why all your friends think you're so great!! We love and adore you! Love, Grammie T xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, Wow
She looks like a Angel!! What a dream come true she is!
You must feel beyond proud, you can feel your love for her in every shot!
Auntie Kel
xo