Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Auntie Kelly

Just got home from our annual Bull Family Reunion... and man did we have a good time... but that's saved for another post!

Today my Auntie Kelly came over for a few pointers. She'll be shooting her first wedding next weekend and is a little nervous (I know she'll do great!).... yes, I come from a family of photographers... most my aunts, and quite a few of my cousins too! So, yep, you guessed it... we headed out to my field. The lighting wasn't as great as we hoped thanks to the grey clouds that were rolling in, but I took the opportunity to take some shots of my Aunt and her Larry.





4 comments:

Sheilah said...

very nice shots, even if the lighting isnt as good as you say!! lol

Shannon said...

Love these! That first one so rocks!

Gram said...

Just beautiful Jill....and Kelly says she doesn't take a good picture. She will love these !

Anonymous said...

Your my Hero!!
Thanks but yet again for all your encouragment!
I LOVE YOU!
Auntie Kel
xo