Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, August 21, 2009

A Visit From Auntie June and co.

Yesterday my Auntie June and her neighbor and kids came passing through Aldergrove on the tail end of a mini-vaca they took down to the coast (from Barriere). We got to visit, talk shop (my aunt is a photog herself... it runs in the family!) and go out to "my field" where I love to shoot at sunset.

I'm sure most of you have heard me refer to "my field"... it's near my house and it's where I LOVE to do my maternity, family, child and even the odd newborn photo session. Well, THIS is it:




So we headed out right at the perfect time and got some beautiful shots. I think my aunt had a nice time and enjoyed the beautiful backdrop and lighting!




Jake came along with us... I actually snagged a couple great shots of him. This first one will be one I treasure forever... I can tell already.





Thanks for coming Auntie June, Jen, Cam and Maddie! I had a great time... hopefully we can do it again soon!

5 comments:

"Poozie" said...

We had a WONDERFUL time. . . and careful what you wish for, you might just get it! Counting the sleeps till we meet again (Hopefully bringing you one jar of blackberry jam!)

Carol Kerfoot said...

omgoodness I love that one of Jake as well! Beautiful light!!!

Hope Walls said...

Jake looks like trouble ;) lol

How are you?

Jillian Kirby said...

I'm good!! How are you?? Never got that address for the gift certificate!

Becks said...

I'm going to make that picture of Jake my wallpaper at work!! haha... SO excited for MY visit!!

LOVES. xo